2015年5月13日 星期三

The making of Tabatha Veazie - Animated 2D portrait - part 3 _Tabatha Veazie幕後製作 - 動態2D肖像 - part 3

資料來源:

The making of Tabatha Veazie - Animated 2D portrait  Blog

Herald FB

Herald Game

Herald - An Interactive Period Drama 募資頁面

After all the preparation work I did the last two days, it’s now time for the fun part. Did I say fun? I meant the hardest and most tedious part, but also the most rewarding in the end!

結束我過去兩天的準備工作之後,現在是最有趣的部分了,我是說有趣嗎? 我覺得最困難和最無聊的部分,但也是最後能得到回報。

Yesterday I set up all the texture parts with their deformers, making sure they are in the right hierarchy and also in the right draw order [like stacked objects in Illustrator]. If you did not properly name your drawing layers before, using this program will force you to become very organized, otherwise it’s simply impossible to keep track of what and where everything is. You’re going to have to switch between all the different layers, a lot.

昨天我把所有的貼圖都用變形器設置完成,確定他們都在對的階層和對的順序(像是在以拉裡面物件前後的順序)。如果你之前沒有取名字,這套軟體會迫使你變得有條理,否則,這真的不可能持續追蹤每件事的一切。你將會需要在所有不一樣的層級轉換。

With everything set up, I can start working on the movements I want Tabatha to be able to make. With live2D you have many possibilities, but I chose to limit the movements of Herald’s portraits somewhat because of the detailed painting style my portraits are in. I did this mainly to reduce the uncanny valley feeling these kind of animations can sometimes give you if they move too much.

每個物件設定後,我可以開始致力我想Tabatha做的動作,使用live2d你會有許多可能性,但我還是限制herald肖像的動態,有些是因為我肖像的繪畫風格。我主要要減少恐怖谷理論的感覺,這種動作有時候會在他們動太多時出現。

By far, setting up the head movement takes the longest and is the hardest to get right, so naturally I chose to start with that. Things are going to look very weird and well…deformed for a while.

目前為止,設定頭部運動最花時間,也是最難使它正確。所以很自然地我選擇從頭開始作,事情將會從看起來很怪 ~~恩.......再變形一下好了。







image

Starting with the head turn on the X axis, I set up how many keyframes I want, and then on each keyframe placing, deforming and tweaking every facial feature until it looks right. It’s at this phase that I learned that being a meticulous perfectionist can actually be a good thing. Also, lots of patience! It really comes down to tiny details, if only a small thing is off your animation will look weird. So you have to be hyper aware of every detail and how it’s moving and deforming along the grid.

首先將頭的X軸開啟,我設定相當多我要的關鍵格,然後在每個關件格的位置,變型和微調每個特殊表情,直到表情看起來是對的。在這階段,我學到成為一個細心的完美主義者會是件好事。而且,更多耐心,這真的取決許多微小細節,如果只有一個小零件位移動畫將會看起來詭異。所以你必須高度小心每片零件並且如何讓它們沿著格線移動和變型。






image

After the X axis head turn started to look somewhat decent, I quickly did the eye rotation, which is easy to do in comparison. I start with the X axis again, then after that is set up, adding the keyframes to the Y axis and linking it to the X. Thus you get this fun 9 point keyframe square.

頭的X軸開始逐漸看向某處之後,我快速的做眼睛旋轉,這相較下容易做到。我又開始X軸,然後設定,增加Y軸關鍵格,連線給X軸。因此,你會得到有趣的9個關鍵點區域。






image

It’s alive!
它是有生命的!





image

This phase takes the longest time, so there will be no update tomorrow. I will return coming Friday with some more fun and freaky looking gifs, as I continue to add movement to her!

這階段會畫很長的時間,所以明天將沒有更新,我將會在禮拜五再次帶來一些有趣和怪誕的GIFT檔,當我繼續增加動態給她。



沒有留言:

張貼留言